 CAD / 12676
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 20:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Is it still there in 2.3.0.7?  It was supposed to be removed.....  Maybe I
removed it and saved a .lpb.  I'll check when I get home.

Yes. removing the -Z90000 is critical.  LPub now figures out a value for this on
the fly.  Thanks for mentioning it Philo!

Kevin

Maybe I saved a global config, that was preserved "as is" through updates?

Yes.

Philo

Kevin