 CAD / 12668
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 15:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Time for me to come in!
First of all: being able to render with LDView and LDGLite is GREAT!!!

However I have a problem: I cannot seem to be able to render in isometric view
in LDView and no images are generated using LDGLite.

Can you, Kevin, or someone else post a small guide on how to use LDView and
LDGLite?

Thanks!

Jaco

Thank goodness someone else had this problem. I spent hours last night trying to
solve both of these issues and was beginning to feel very stupid as noone else
had reported the same problem. Perhaps Kevin could post the .lpb file (hope I
remembered correctly there - the settings file) that he used for the pedmatic?

Also, I notice that the cropping artifacts are still appearing under LDview.
There may still be a bug in the cropping code.

Tim