 CAD / 12656
Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 05:59:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Yeah, I noticed this too, but I haven't been able to capture the
exact ldglite command line and temporary .ldr file used by lpub to
render a single part for the BOM.  Lpub seems to delete them, and
I'm not sure if I can keep them around by checking boxes in the
"Building Instructions/controls" tab.  Whatever it is, it shouldn't
be too hard to fix once I can reproduce it manually from a batch
file.

I got the command line by putting a MessageBox call at the very beginning of the
main entry point for LDView.  Then, I manually attached a debugger to the
process when the message box appeared.  This lets you debug.

--Travis