 CAD / 12686
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 22:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

  I've released a fix for this problem.  It is available as 2_3_0_7.

www.kclague.net://LPub

It may be common to all recent releases, but I've found when rendering with
ldview or ldglite (havent tested with pov-ray, but can't remember the problem)
if the lpub\ldraw sub-directory doesn't already exist I get an error. If I
create it manually, all the other directories get created fine.

Still having some rendering issues, but could be end user issues, so will
investigate further before reporting ;)

Oh and maybe on the ldview/ldglite options page there should be a "set default"
button for each to set the extra options back to the lpub defaults, for those
people that insist on playing with that stuff and lose the defaults ;)

ROSCO