 CAD / 12648
Re: LPub and LDView working better. It looks awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 21:05:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   Thanks to Don and Travis for their efforts in bringing this together.

You’re welcome. Just to check, LDView still doesn’t generate exactly the same viewing angle as L3P, right? (That was next on my list of things to fix.)

It looked good in the pedmatic instructions.

Also, it’s worth noting that the -SaveAlpha=1 command line setting in LDView 3 might have problems with transparent pieces. I seem to remember that the last time I looked at it, it didn’t work properly, but it seems fine in your pedmatic instructions. So I’m guessing that the reason it’s fine there is that you don’t have any transparent parts.

Correct. No transparent parts in pedmatic.

--Travis

Kevin