 CAD / 12681
Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 14:25:29 GMT

   ldglite crops the images before writing them to a file. LPub does no cropping when rendering with ldglite.

When rendering with LDView, LPub crops the images.

Which renderer were you using when you see the cropping problem?

It was rendered with LDview and parts , and are cut (3957 and 104 at the top and 4215a at the bottom). I note that the two cut at the top are tall and thin whilst that cut at the bottom is transparent. Could that influence your autocrop routine?

Tim