 CAD / 12632
Re: LPub 2.3 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 13:02:28 GMT

That is very interesting. I’ll try these cases here. It looks like POV-Ray is providing an alpha channel that is not completely opaque. I didn’t think it did this. It should be easy to fix I think.

It does it... and well:

(composited with Photoshop)

   The LDView and LDGLight parts are not ready for primetime.

For LDView you need to fire up LDView, create an LPub preference set, and then use LDView with LPub. Even then, I don’t think LDView is ready for prime time (I’ll add this to the docs). The global coordinates and camera lens angle stuff still don’t quite work right.

LDGLite has similar problems.

OK... I hope you’ll get that working, I tend to prefer LDView style for instructions (should be faster too).

Ah, another minor point: it would be nice if LPub remembered the last model folder, instead of always returning to Ldraw\models...

Philo