 CAD / 12625
Re: LPub 2.3 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 10:51:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:

Thanks. My installation has encountered a hiccup. I uninstalled the old version,
and installed 2.3, but when I ran it, I got a dialog with EAccessViolation. So I
uninstalled again, this time removing the directory entirely (it wasn't deleted
the first time), and deleting the LPUB registry key, re-installed. Now I get
"Cannot find POV-RAY, LDGLite or LDView installation registry entries" followed
by "You must install a renderer before running LPub", and it exits. But all 3 of
those renderers are installed on my machine, all still work fine - I only
deleted the actual LPUB registry entry, which had the LDraw path and a couple of
other items.

How can I get it to recognise my renderers?

It is not recognizing your POV-Ray.... hmmmm.....  Are the POV-Ray registry
entries still there?  That is what LPub looks for.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software\POV-Ray\v3.%d\Windows\Home

Do you have such a thing?

No, I don't. Is that something that POV-ray creates? I'm only running v3.1 (with
megapov), should I upgrade to to 3.6?

You can, but in the meantime I'm going to fix the bug.

ROSCO

Kev