 CAD / 12654
Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 19:55:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pedmatic-bi-ldglite/r-leg_1_13_ci.png>>

I'm wondering: is there a bit of an artifact with the edge lines?
They look like they extend beyond the element a bit in some places.
For example the upper leftmost black plate in the "parts added" box
seems to have a bit of black edge
at the bottom...

In fact, every part in that box seems to have the same artifact if
I'm not mistaken. However maybe it is just my bad eyesight? Not sure
about that.

It's not your eyes. I think this artifact is visible in *every* parts box.

Maybe a bug in ldGLite when rendering a single part?

The single parts are also clipped on the left side, the leftmost edge line
is missing (or at least thinned) everywhere, and the rightmost seems
'doubled', or at least thicker than the others.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm