 CAD / 12614
12613  |  12615
Subject:
LPub 2.3 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 23:06:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I'm happy to announce the release of LPub 2.3.  Enhancements from LPub 2.2
include:

- POV Ray 3.6 support
- PNG replaces BITMAP and JPEG formats.
- PNG support for transparency
- Layout support for multiple steps per page
- New REMOVE_GROUP meta-command

Fixes:
- Huge reliability problems dur to overrun memory buffers.
- Lots of issues reported by users

You can find LPub at:

http://www.kclague.net/LPub

I have a few examples of LDraw files that have been used to test LPub 2.3

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128547 ucogv.mpd

Gets you this page:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/LPub/complete_0_00_ci.png

And