 CAD / 12766
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 09:09:49 GMT

Hello Kevin,

Going further, I get an error:

pack_callout: accumulated height too large

  I removed the offending LPUB PLI BEGIN SUB/LPUB PLI END.

  I copied the parts listed in hinge.ldr to the places you used hinge.ldr.

  I then surrounded those parts with LPUB PLI BEGIN SUB hinge.ldr.

  After this it processed to completion.

I have a similar problem:
pack_callout: accumulated width too large
but AFAIK it is not a recursive call problem...

The mpd file is here (the problem occurs when generating layout 5)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/lpub23/gbc-shovel1.mpd
The purpose of the callout (and tentative rotstep) is to show one clear image of
the bucket mounting.

Also on layout 3, I'd like to put step numbers in bottom left corner, to avoid
callout hide. But the more I change the
0 LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT RIGHT BOTTOM 0 0 STEP_IMAGE
line the more it stays the same :-(

Philo