 CAD / 12756
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 15:30:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:

<snip>

  Some amount of this could be done at the DAT stage, not the POV
stage, but the color spectrum would be greatly quantized.

I'm not so sure about that quantizing bit.  It may not be the
best way, but I think the current beta version of ldglite could be
controlled by lpub inserting a block of 0 COLOR macros at the
beginning of each temp DAT file to dim the colors, and another
block of 0 COLOR macros to restore normal brightness before the
last step to be rendered.

Of course this sort of thing might be a lot simpler if there were
some sort of 0 LPUB DIMMER % macro to dim ALL the colors, including
any custom ones.  Or maybe a new command line switch to dim
previous steps.

Ooohhhhh, I like this last one.

Enjoy,

Don