 CAD / 12758
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 17:50:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:

snip

   Of course this sort of thing might be a lot simpler if there were some sort of 0 LPUB DIMMER % macro to dim ALL the colors, including any custom ones. Or maybe a new command line switch to dim previous steps.

I might consider supporting a 0 LPUB DIMMER % macro (where everything after it is dimmed by the specified percentage, and setting it back to 0% restores fully vibrant colors). But LDView doesn’t support steps, and I’m not sure when it will get step support. So a command line switch to dim previous steps is unlikely for LDView in the near future. (Do the DAT files LPub feeds to the LDView and LDGLite even contain steps?)

Yes, they are the same DATs that go through L3P. L3P leaves the steps in the POV file as comments. I then use those to determine what parts need to be grayed and which not.

--Travis

Kevin

(anyone notice that we’ve had the highest traffic for the last week?)