 CAD / 12773
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 06:29:42 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I have this fixed and it is available in LPub 2.3.0.9.

Great!

I just updated the documentation with this:

  LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT edge justification relative_to
    - The step number can be relative to the
      step image using a realtive_to of PAGE, or the Part List Image using
      an realtive_to of PLI.
  LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT OFFSET x y
    - x and y are values from 0 to 1.  If relative_to is
      PAGE then x and y are multiplied by page width and height to get the
      actual offset.  If relative_t is PLI then x and y are
      multiplied by PLI width and height to get the actual offset.
  LPUB STEP_NUMBER MARGINS m
    - m is the margin in pixels.

Kevin, I think there is something broken in your installer build process about
the help file: 2.3.0.9 lpub.html is identical to the one I got with 2.3.0.8.

Ummm.... it is in the documentation just after LPUB CALLOUT STEP_NUMBER MARGIN.

Not in the file I got here: the following item is LPUB CALLOUT BORDER SQUARE...

I'll try 2.3.0.9 ASAP (not home now)...

Philo