 CAD / 12745
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 08:53:14 GMT

Indeed, I found this file in an old LPub install folder, but it doesn't seem to
be included with 2.3.0.7 version...

I confirm, I made a new install on a "fresh" computer, the extra folder contains
only the three half-size, color and orientation ldr files. No Lpub.html
elsewhere on this computer.

Another detail: as neither LDgLite nor LDView does previous part color scaling,
the cursor should be greyed out when these renderers are selected.

Philo