 CAD / 12774
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 13:09:01 GMT

I just updated the documentation with this:

  LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT edge justification relative_to
(snip)

This was not a documentation problem... in fact all my pages were multi-step,
and LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT doesn't seem to work in that case. I reverted a
page to single step, and it works fine.

Philo