 CAD / 12759
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 17:38:22 GMT

I had that problem until I installed an unknow version.
If the helpfile is not found, perhaps a warning could be displayed?
And while you're at it, perhaps a link to the file for download?

"Help files not found. Download them here."

Is it even posible to check the version of the help files?

Say I have the current file, but there is an update, something like:

"New helpfiles available. Click here to download"

Then you would not need a new compilation of the installer executable...

Jaco

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> schreef in bericht
This is also available from LPub's Help -> LPub Documentation menu :^)

Agreed, but this menu entry does nothing for me (most probably because the
help
file is not there ;o)

Philo