 CAD / 12771
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 03:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
It is good you found a workaround, but I want to fix the LPub bug.

Good luck, I guess that the overall code is quite involved!

The last problem remaining for me (the results I have so far are very good!) is
the step number placement:
Also on layout 3, I'd like to put step numbers in bottom left corner, to avoid
callout hide. But the more I change the
0 LPUB STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT RIGHT BOTTOM 0 0 STEP_IMAGE
line the more it stays the same :-(
Any idea?

I'll wrestle with it.

Something on the documentation too:
- I found no information on CALLOUT VERTICAL|HORIZONTAL, got this only in your
Pedmatic instructions...
- CALLOUT ROW_FIRST (step ranges) is shown in an example of the documentation,
but is not explained

I have to kill that example.

...and some wishes:
- Debugging and fine-tuning layouts placements can be tedious. It would save
time to be able to re-generate layouts for only a small range of pages instead
of all.

Reasonable.

- in the same vein, I suppose that the generation of POV files is not useful for
LDgLite (or LDview) renderings... LDgLite is so fast (thanks, Don!) that it
takes significant time...

L3P is required for LDView and ldglite to help me understand the camera distance
needed.

Philo

Kevin