 CAD / 12779
Re: Questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 13:48:59 GMT

  In my code and the documentation I posted yesterday, STEP_NUMBER  can only be
placed relative to PLI or PAGE.  It currently cannot be placed relative to the
ASSEM image.  Therefore you cannot do what you want.

OK...
Note that unfortunately I still don't have that updated documentation (installer
problem, see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=12773)

  In LPub traditional form (which is annoying), the "mistake" of using ASSEM, is
silently ignored.

Yes, that deafening silence is annoying. After banging my head on the walls for
a while, I discovered that LPub parser is somewhat picky and cheerfully ignores
meta commands containing more than one space between words, or worse (because
invisible), trailing space at the end of line...

(my head is OK now ;o)

  I'll work on adding this if you think it is important.

Important, no. But that would help for that kind of layout:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/lpub23/gbc-shovela_0_06_ci.png

Philo