 Administrative / General / 12431
Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:59:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Chris Magno has been suspended indefinately for baiting and personal attacks. Specifically his ‘contest’ to drive out Lugnet Administrator Larry Pieniazek shows his rampant disrespect for Lugnet, the Lugnet Administration, and for the Lugnet ToU. Specifically this post and this post have lead to this assessment. Chris was not criticism Lar or Lugnet, he was making a very crass and rude insult - something that will not be tolerated, whether pointed at an Admin or at another user.

Terry P has also been suspended indefinately for baiting and personal attacks. He has gone out of his way to create more strife in this recent discussion, specifically this post and this post, as well as others.

Both Terry and Chris’s posting priviledges have been confined to the .admin heirarchy for the time being.

It is my sincere hope that we can all learn to play well in the future, including both Terry and Chris. As cooler thoughts prevail, and Terry and Chris show that they can co-exist in a respectful, civilized way, following the Terms of Use, and respecting all of the Admins here, I’m sure that they will be readmitted to Lugnet. Until then, I hope everyone can understand why this decision was made.

-Leonard Hoffman
Lugnet Admin
Member #1168

You guys are truly out of control - this is just amazing. The only thing being done here is making things much worse.

And yes, Larry should be removed from the Admin team for his lack of respect towards the Lugnet members - it is a shame an Admin of this site would re-post a post that got him suspened and STILL have parts of it that he should get the boot for.

I think the rest of the Admin team needs to step up and ask Larry to step down, and if he does not step down they should kick him out (kinda like how he asks for psosts ot be canceled, and if not that poster gets the boot). What is good for the goose ya know.