 Off-Topic / Debate / 26632
Re: I love LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:
But I should stop right here before this blows up in my face.

Then why didn't you?  Would have been a good idea...

Meh.  Comments like that come from an education man I guess???...  I was
implying "about Lar".  Stop talking about that person, not at all.  I'm
surprised a superior being like you couldn't understand that.

The "f" word is uncalled for, it is last resort of a man without ideas,
foundations, positions, or principals.  It is the tool of an uneducation man.

Woh...  So by saying the "F" word, we're stupid worthless people, is that it?
I'm sorry, I didn't know we were so inferior.  I guess I couldn't know, seeing
how inferior I must be compared to you, the great education man who never
pronounces the dreaded word...  I mean, since I've used that word before, it
makes me a person without foundations, ^positions, principals, even ideas!?  And
I thought I was a human being just like anyone!  Boy was I wrong!  I'm sorry I
ever considered myself your equal! What an insult it must be for you!

I know Chris personally and he is a man if charactor and I hold him in very high
regard.

Never said anything against him.  In fact, I respect him as well.

I don't remember any such rights, the only right I know of here is the right to
post until such time it is deemed by the owners and administrators of this sight
the one should not have the right to post anymore...  In fact I find, along with
George Carlin, that people who are desperate for repect and to be heard, seldom
resect others nor listen to their points of view...

Must be your case then, because you lacked respect for a whole lot of people
right there.  Are YOU desperate, education man?

Terry

PS: Sorry about the pun, but making a mistake so obvious while writing something
directly related to your level of education, it was just impossible to resist.
And since I have no principals...