 Administrative / General / 12290
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:41:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Just my two cents...
But if your vocabulary is limited to the colorful metaphors maybe you should study a little... It’s not that hard.

And if “all hell breaking loose” is one e-mail from Larry then perhaps you should just relax. What could have been a quiet matter is now top story.

Good job.

Taking no sides here, as I do not know the person, but Chris, with all due respect, your post is insulting to me. I use this word as I please and I do not feel less intelligent because of it. “Maybe you should study a little”? What are you, some superior mind that spits on all lower life-forms? Please, refrain from taking your illusional superior intelligence for a reality. Or maybe you are smarter than him, than me and than everyone else here, but it’s still not a reason to kick someone who’s already down. I respect you and your work, so I wish you won’t think I’m here to settle some kind of score with you (I’ve got nothing against you), I just think your message was very insulting. The guy has the right to make a big story out of this, it’s his life after all.

And Larry has this talent for bringing the worst out of everybody and making this place a very unpleasant place. Especially since he’s an Admin... I still can’t understand how such a person could have so much power here...

Anyway, Chris, please don’t lower yourself to the level of treating those who come here to complain about an issue they feel important as if you were better than them like you just did. I know you’re smarter than that.

Terry