 Off-Topic / Debate / 26629
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:

Now you're teasing me...  You know pretty well that I'm no Canadian...  I'm
Québécois and not part of your country, which is a fine country i might add, > at all.

Lets see:  Passport=Canadian
           Money=Canadian
           Last Referendum= Canadian

Therefore, you are Canadian.  You may be a Quebeccois, and I might be a Smurfing
Squarehead (Insert apropriate swearword that started this whole thing instead of
Smurfing if you want), but you are a Canadian-Quebeccois.  If you don't like
Canada, then I can suggest moving to East Timor, or some other entirely
hospitable (ha!) place for a while.

James Powell