 Off-Topic / Debate / 26650
Re: I love LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:

PS: Sorry about the pun, but making a mistake so obvious while writing something
directly related to your level of education, it was just impossible to resist.
And since I have no principals...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist jumping in, being the nitpicker that I am, in the
good spirits that I'm in right now.

1) That was not a pun, just a (IMO) joke so obvious that it was pretty pointless
making it in the first place.

I knew it was so obvious.  As I said, I just couldn't resist.

2) I think you meant principles. Here are the references:

Of course I'm referring to principles!  I know that.  Even if English is my
second language, I know the difference between those 2 words.  However, I was
"paraphrasing" Jason with the word uneducation man and principals the whole
time.  Wonder how you didn't catch that?!  ;-)

It's ok to be a nitpicker, I can be very nitpicking at times :-)

Terry