 Off-Topic / Debate / 26642
Re: I love LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:09:35 GMT

Jason Whittenburg wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:

But I should stop right here before this blows up in my face.

Then why didn't you?  Would have been a good idea...

Still, my point about Chris is still standing.  No one should be treated
as "inferior" because they use the "f" word in a sentence. It's uncalled for.

The "f" word is uncalled for, it is last resort of a man without ideas,
foundations, positions, or principals.  It is the tool of an uneducation man.

Oh, puhleez.  It's a WORD, not a lifestyle/defining principle.

And that's "uneducated".

To what point is this community about respect of the others and their right
to express themselves?

I don't remember any such rights, the only right I know of here is the right to
post until such time it is deemed by the owners and administrators of this sight

...and that's "site".

Oh, the irony.

the one should not have the right to post anymore...  In fact I find, along with
George Carlin, that people who are desperate for repect and to be heard, seldom
resect others nor listen to their points of view...

The irony is even thicker...

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/