 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13540
13539  |  13541
Subject:
wish's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:03:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(gets on knees)

Dear lord,

i know we dont talk lots, but if you are granting wishs today....

amen.

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12291

"...I'm tired of it. I have better things to do with
my time, frankly, than babysit a bunch of people who are trying to push
my buttons for their own amusement."

++Lar

Chris