 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13541
Re: wish's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:17:20 GMT

(gets on knees)

Dear lord,

i know we dont talk lots, but if you are granting wishs today....

amen.

---------snip-----------

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12291

"...I'm tired of it. I have better things to do with
my time, frankly, than babysit a bunch of people who are trying to push
my buttons for their own amusement."

++Lar

--------------end--------------

Chris

Didja see Battlestar Galactica a few weeks ago?  Starbuck crashed on a planet,
walking around trying to come up with a solution to get away, and starts talking
to herself--

"Lords... I know we havent talked much..."

Thought it was very funny and along exactly the same lines as Chris's little
prayer above...

Dave K
-who thinks that many many people need thicker skins around here, not just
Larry...