 Administrative / General / 12486
Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   Why indefinite for Chris and 24 hours for Larry?

“I never meant “indefinate” to mean “permanent” - rather, “suspended currently, for how long to be decided upon later.””

From this post.

I am not going to discuss this anymore. The Admins have made their decision.

Thank you for your thoughtful responce.

-Lenny