 Administrative / General / 12494
Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:39:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

-snip great post-

Kevin - awesome post. I just wish it was outside the Admin tree so all could see
it when it was spotlighted.

I hope we get some sort of REAL answer to your points. I think it was bad form
for Larry to get such a baby slap when *even his re-post* was worthy of a
suspension, and others got a much longer timeout for things that did not even
happen on this sie. I am willing to bet of anybody other than Larry made the
post he made, even the repost the timeout would have been much longer. The pure
disrespect Larry showed for the community is just flat out horrible. Do not
forget Larry has had major power trips and meltdowns as an Admin before - think
back to BL.Just because somebody is "good to the community" does not mean they
will make good admins on any site - Larry is proof positive of that.

I said it before, will say it again - a few of the admins here are out of
control.