 Administrative / General / 12493
Re: In support of Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Tim,
With respect, you are being obsequious. Can people not draw any conclusion
from
the fact that Larry has probably had more spats with more people than
anyone
else on LUGNET? Can they not make a judgment based on his willingness to
flout
the rules? What about all the trouble he has caused in Bricklink in the
past?

Do people have to look him in the eye to confirm he is his own worst
enemy?

Scott A

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black...

Are you saying that I:

a) have "had more spats with more people than anyone else on LUGNET?"
b) have shown a "willingness to flout the rules"?
and
c) have caused trouble on bricklink?

...or are you just attacking me rather than answering the points I raise?

Scott A

:P

Rob