 Administrative / General / 12485
Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:25:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:

   only because I think it is detrimental to punish any one that did not break any stated rules.

Here we get to un-easy ground. Who has broken rules and who has not is up for grabs - it is the Admin’s job to make that determination, and we have. I don’t believe that we need to justify our decisions to anyone except other Admins.

And yet isn’t that exactly what you have been trying to do these past few days?

I’ve been trying to help everyone understand. But you’re right - I shouldn’t have been doing that. I made the decision, with other Admins, and I am comfortable with it. As I have stated several times, I believe Chris broke the ToU, and whether you agree with me is immaterial.

Thank you for your input, it has been duly note.

-Lenny Hoffman