 Administrative / General / 12396
12395  |  12397
Subject:
Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:39:54 GMT

Chris Magno has been suspended indefinately for baiting and personal attacks. Specifically his ‘contest’ to drive out Lugnet Administrator Larry Pieniazek shows his rampant disrespect for Lugnet, the Lugnet Administration, and for the Lugnet ToU. Specifically this post and this post have lead to this assessment. Chris was not criticism Lar or Lugnet, he was making a very crass and rude insult - something that will not be tolerated, whether pointed at an Admin or at another user.

Terry P has also been suspended indefinately for baiting and personal attacks. He has gone out of his way to create more strife in this recent discussion, specifically this post and this post, as well as others.

Both Terry and Chris’s posting priviledges have been confined to the .admin heirarchy for the time being.

It is my sincere hope that we can all learn to play well in the future, including both Terry and Chris. As cooler thoughts prevail, and Terry and Chris show that they can co-exist in a respectful, civilized way, following the Terms of Use, and respecting all of the Admins here, I’m sure that they will be readmitted to Lugnet. Until then, I hope everyone can understand why this decision was made.

-Leonard Hoffman
Lugnet Admin
Member #1168