 Administrative / General / 12516
Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:03:14 GMT

   You guys are truly out of control - this is just amazing. The only thing being done here is making things much worse.

And yes, Larry should be removed from the Admin team for his lack of respect towards the Lugnet members - it is a shame an Admin of this site would re-post a post that got him suspened and STILL have parts of it that he should get the boot for.

I think the rest of the Admin team needs to step up and ask Larry to step down, and if he does not step down they should kick him out (kinda like how he asks for psosts ot be canceled, and if not that poster gets the boot). What is good for the goose ya know.

I think it should go one step farther. BOTH Larry and Lenny should be dismissed, maybe not permanently but for a temporary indeterminate amount of time.

The Lugnet Administrators was set up to alieviate the burden of running the day to day operations off Todd and Suz, so we could transition it to a more public and open run fan site.

It was a pretty good concept. However in the last few weeks/months, what I’ve seen is one fire storm after another. Larry’s comments and actions and now Lenny’s comments and actions, have questioned, at least for me the criteria of who should be running the show here.

I still have a lot of respect for both Larry and Lenny on a personal level. I think both have taken on too much responsibility and may need a time for a breather.

These are just my opinions, however.

Ben Medinets