 Administrative / General / 12476
Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   I have another question Todd: If an admin has their posting privileges suspended, do they still have input on decisions about other member’s posting privs?

An excellent question, Ross!

I would suppose it depends on the nature of the admin’s suspension. If a conflict of interest is present, then I believe input should be limited. We’re in new territory lately, so I can’t give a truly official answer, only some first impressions for now. Ask again in a week or two?

--Todd