 Administrative / General / 12477
Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:35:51 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <lego@SPAMCAKE.timcourtney.net> wrote:

I've heard a rumor (and I don't have the specifics on this) that video
clips
aren't always available for download on BS because of the bandwidth they
take
up. I'm not sure between what hours that occurs, but someone else might
know.

Oh yeah - that makes total sense, I guess I was more curious as to why it
took a lil' longer (or forever, either or :) for the folders with them to
get an "OK" stamp by whoever does the stamping.

    Iain