 Administrative / General / 12503
Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:50:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Iain Hendry wrote:
Hi all,

(Uh, I couldn't post in lugnet.announce.brickshelf, so I have no idea where else
to post this.  Hrm...)

A few weeks ago, I started an account on Brickshelf to display some of my
projects.  About half of them have videoclips in them.

Within an hour, most of the folders containing only photographs were moderated
and available, and some of the ones with videoclips were, too.  But the ones
that have videoclips in them still haven't been moderated.

Someone had suggested to me that folders with videos take longer to moderate-
but I don't quite understand how about half of the folders that do have videos,
were moderated very quickly.

A couple of people have mentioned to me that they'd like to take a look at my
stuff, and suggested I ask "whas' up wit dat?" so, that's what I'm doing.  :)

The folder in question is:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Duck

Specifically:

/Technic/Axle-Sorter/
/Technic/DuckPro/
/Technic/Quadro/
/Technic/robot9/
/Technic/robot15/
/Technic/robot21/
/Technic/RPnP/

Thanks in advance,

-Iain

Video files are not currently supported. Check this folder for an example:

currently it says:
"Multimedia files have been temporarily disabled.  Please try again later."
when you try to view a video.