 Administrative / General / 12504
12503  |  12505
Subject:
Plan of action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:58:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Lar, Len, Todd, et al,

(I hate just typing admins)

It would appear that my suspension has been lifted with "time served."

I want to thank everyone for standing up for what they feel is right.

Lar, Todd, !!!!ANY OTHER ADMIN!!!!

Based on some excellent statements from many good, respected people, Do
you have a "plan of action" for Lugnet, or can we expect to see more of
the same???

I will not mince my words, and I ask you (Lar) not to reply in legal
double speak.

Please tell me that the events of the past few days have NOT been in vain.

Chris