 Administrative / General / 12502
Re: Please accept my sincere apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
This is addressed to all Lugnet members.

I have been suspended recently for many reasons.  I am not going to get in the
details, there is no need for that here.  Please bear with me if you're reading
this.  I'll try to be as clear and honest as I can.

<snip>

So as I am about to re-enter Lugnet, I want to thank you for reading this.  It's
been a rough 2 days and I have the sincere intention to be a better member from
now on.  These are not empty words, but I'll let you be the judges of that in
the weeks to come.

Terry

Well said, Terry.

Welcome back.