  *380020 (-100)
  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) (snip) (...) Now, now, that's High Cold War thinking, equating speed to power. In dogfighting, the ability to attain a high absolute speed is secondary to the ability to maneuver. For example, in WWII (always a popular referent!) Me-262 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Zweifelhaft: Chatlog?

So. Jetzt hatten die tausenden unbeteiligten Leser Verschnaufpausen zur Genüge. Weiter geht's! Hallo! (...) Stimmt, ist gerade die Zeit. Allerdings müßte ich erstmal frühstücken. [Bayern] (...) Wir müßten verhungern, wir wären kulturlos, wir hätten (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The appearence of the Klingons was addressed in the DS9 episode "Tribbles and Tribulations" when the Defiant crew went back in time to the events in TOS series episode "The Trouble with Tribbles". In this episode they did a fairly decent job (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BrickLink down (or unreachable) ?

Hi Ray, I've experienced several problems. I saw on slashdot.org that some nameservers have been knocked out. :-( I've tried pinging both bricklink and their webhost (northcomp) and it is impossible to resolve the names to ip-adresses. /Carsten (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

(...) I believe they can only be found in this racer set: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  BrickLink down (or unreachable) ?

I've been unable to reach BrickLink at all this morning. The NANOG list is reporting a fairly major DDoS attack underway since late last night on a MS SQL Server udp port, so I wonder if A has anything to do with B. Anyone know whats up (or down as (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  RCXTTY-Variable Problem, calling ./firmdl3 ../boot/brickOS.srec

Hello, Dear NewsGroup ---...--- My Problem is: When I tri to download the BrickOS firmware to the Brick using ./firmdl3 ../boot/brickOS.srec after setting "RCXTTY=USB" with "export ...". (I have the USB-Tower) I get the following error: "USB: No (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Chamber of Secrets: $24

I just noticed that Walmart.com has marked down #4730 - The Chamber of Secrets to $24. It appears that there are around 1,200 sets left, so there should be plenty for everyone. I'm still holding out for another markdown. Hunt well, Andreas Stabno (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K-wing construction pics

So some of my friends come over tonight. Miles is goin on about his new "upgraded" mp3 player. (URL) ask him how he got an upgrade and it turns out it's because he just dropped his old one and had to buy a new one. I'm laughing (because this thing (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The Falcon needs to be in there, appearently it's one of the fastest ships in the galaxy. It made the kessel run in blah blah blah parsecs. But like pointed out before, the speed in space would be different than a speed in atmosphere. Can (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BUGs meet?

Hi Allister, I've volunteered to have the next one at my place, but when? Sometime in early February maybe. What do others think a good date would be? A nostalgia themed meet sounds great to me. Mark H. "Allister McLaren" (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Think Pink

Ciao, Anch'io come Mario sono stato colto da una crisi di rigetto dopo il tour de force Lego autunnale. A differenza di Mario però evito nel primo post di inserire idee strampalate :-) , mi limito a mostrarvi una foto dell'ultimo parting fatto dal (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  How to react to controller with NQC?

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to react to Spybots IR controller using NQC. When I scan through the spybot.h in \Program Files\LEGO Software\Products\Sp...cs\Include I find many lines containing "message". However, looking at the NQC documentation (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Good work, boy wonder. The SeaHorse rocks, very nice attention to detail. Are there any weapons? I understand its primarily a search and rescue ship, but you never know when you might encounter a mecha-squid or aquatic undead. -Keith (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lighthouse

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on the lighthouse. As usual the feedback was incisive and the suggestions were great. Its really nice to get the opinion of your peers after you spend alot of time on a MOC. This one is a few years (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  South Pacifique Military developments (was Re: Highlanders, and the South Pacific Military Tattoo..)

(...) Not as hard as you might think.... (and they can crouch too!) (URL) apologies for the photo quality, naturally). I've also been playing with the sticker printer... and present (again with photo quality apologies) my Spanish, Austrian and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! I was shooting for a reasonably realistic sub design. I based it a little on all the research subs I have seen and read about. As for the Batmobile....hm, the movie one is one I am thinking on (the first movie, to be specific). But I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:) (...) Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I gotta creat some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Me too:) Thanks, Bram! (...) The interior of the wedges seems to be better used vertically. I wanted to put more detail, like a targeting viewer, but I ran out of room. In terms of look, I wanted this to look reasonably realistic as a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

The journey down the long and winding road of trains.... Earlier this month I had the opportunity to participate in the GATS show in Syracuse, NY with LUCNY. This event really kicked my entrance into the Train aspect of LEGO into high gear. I had (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! Initially, I wasn't looking at the fish appearance of the cockpit. When I built the cockpit, the first thing I noticed that the field of vision for the pilot would be really nice, so that led me to think about a search and rescue type (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! And any chance to use the "holy (fill in the blank)" is VERY well appreciated:))!! (...) And the cockpit was the seed that created the sub it turned out to be a roomy compartment when turned on its side. I also wanted a smaller sub (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

(...) Thanks--I looked at Chris Maddison's page: (URL) noticed that the 'league requirements' didn't say one had to use that exact nose sructure, so I used a bigger nose for a bigger fleebnork power cell! In other words I liked the nose look, I just (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

(...) snip (...) I'd hafta get out all my buckets. I'm trying to figure out how i could get a permanent workspace tho. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ...new robot web page.....

"Jim Scolman" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:20030123004457....hoo.com... (...) I like them! Thanks for sharing :) Iain (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Tactical Won't Function and Shields Will Be Useless

(...) It works fine, Chris. As they say in Orwell's 1984, "Now we can see you." (...) Excellent. More than a match for poor Enterprise. Congratulations to you folks and your son. Yes, I would appreciate hotel information, not so much in the "Rock (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

(...) The use of the two 'log' 1x2 dark gray pieces in the top below the slope piece really had me struggling to figure out what piece(s) I was looking at! Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: January 25th SMART Meeting

A late reminder about the meeting tomorrow. Hope to see everyone at the meeting in the Redmond library, 2pm as usual. Our mini-challenge is to look for a small black square on a table. Our grand challenge (first of three attempts) is to build a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: My modular castle creations

OK, I would buy this. I would buy all of these. They're fun, they're "real Lego", they're modular, they're open to possibilities. AND they're all priced within a lower price range, which would oddly encourage me to spend more overall in buying each (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) I like I like alot. The Seahorse looks as though it's a model of a real sub very realistic. And the batmobile is just too cool I love that version just as much as the movie one. Great Job. Please make the movie version too :) -James (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My modular castle creations

(...) Maybe they should have had Jon design the HP sets. That way if you bought them all, you could snap 'em together into a giant Hogwarts Castle. I wonder what genius dropped the ball on that one? (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  LPub - MegaPOV Broken?

I can't get MegaPOV options to show up at all in LPub 2.1.0.5. Is anyone else having the same problem?? Kevin, do you know if this is an issue? Thanks for the help! -Tim (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Very well thought out Jon! I have a feeling Lego Direct may already be up to something like this, considering both of their classic castle re-issues are from back in the modular castle days. It also fits into the modular My Own Train and Super (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Death Star Transports

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports; (URL) Death Star uses a fleet of transports inside the hangar bays to ferry Imperial troops and droids effectively. The transports are built with similar bases that can be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) Well, nice to hear you have your priorities first :) (...) Thanks. Nice to know it's appreciated. (...) My DraKen game actually supports elements, but chosen abilities as of now only affect the casting ability of a spell. Incorporating (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The explanation is that the original Star Trek art and costume department had a crappy budget and couldn't make humanoid aliens look very alien (or far-out aliens look very realistic). Just like Lucas wanted to go back and redo all three (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) Welcome to space. Our happy little corner of the legoverse. Very good for a first MOC showing. Keep on bringin' the ideas! Space. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Mosaic 3443 - Build Your Own - Gone?

I do not know what LEGO's current plans are for Brick-O-Lizer, but I will see what I can find out. eric harshbarger (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: 8448 and 8880 real life counterparts?

The 8448 is indeed most like a Ferrari, the front engined Maranello. The 8880 is closest to an all-wheel drive Porsche - I don't know which model number that is. The 8466 is the Ford EX concept. Well there it is...don't say otherwise. ---...--- (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) That Klingons got lumpy heads in the first place was revisionism - Paramount simply had the budget to do it, and wanted to make them look a bit different from Terrans (Earthling is such a despicable sounding term <g>). All we need is for them (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) designed (...) the (...) upgrade (...) the (...) designed (...) fighting, (...) THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! This sort of thing is what annoys me about prequels and the like - take Enterprise (yeah I know, different franchise) - they've already (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) Actually I'm 75% Polish, which will explain a lot of things. I knew of a softball team from Gap, (in the eastern part of the county) that called themselves the "Fighting Amish" with the logo of Notre Dame Fighting Irish on the front of their (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

Brian, Here's my znap bridge I did. It's pretty sturdy, albeit somewhat heavy as well due to the amount of plates I used on the base.. It's a double 6-wide train bridge. The trick that I did was using the 2x2 brick and half stud pieces combined with (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  CPU communications

Hello, I search a solution to link the H8 with another microcontroler I need high speed transfert data (>9600 bd) What I/O pin and protocol do you have use (I2C, serial, CAN, etc...) Thank for your comments about externals communications... Bruno (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  AUSSIE INTHE UK NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Hiya all... Kevin Hall from Australia here.... just letting you all know my wife and I will be arriving in the UK next Thursday.... We will be staying in Bristol for a while to start... I have a couple of job interviews there..... then see what (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: My Website

(...) Have a look on my website if you want... I have a few custom torsos you can download. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia go to "The Village" section.... then click on the door to "Customs" you will find all kinds of FREE torsos to download. Kev...: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  ...new robot web page.....

Good morning all......I have been reading the list and building for a short time and really enjoy it all. Here is my modest web site with a few of my robots. (URL) Jim Scolman ___...___ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Comparing Starfighter Speeds

Using this site as a reference: (URL) = data from UCS stickers from Gareth's fbtb.net section I've found some disturbing stats about relative starfighter speeds: Classic Movies: A-wing = 1300 km/h* B-wing = 900 km/h* X-wing = 1050 km/h Y-wing = 800 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

Great redesign, and I'm dying to know where you got the blue barrels? Dave "Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H97GtE.LHB@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My "Ultimate Collectors" interview: Thursday, January 30th!

"We need more bricks, please!" What else?! :-) Dave "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:H91J1u.KBr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Lego Mosaic 3443 - Build Your Own - Gone?

Crud. I just finished my .NET app that: 1) Converts any size color JPG to the grayscale mosaic palette. 2) Overlays a moveable, sizeable composite frame (1x1,2x2,2x3,etc..) over the image and crop the image to the frame size. 3) Allows you to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) Welcome, I'm new here too. -Bennie Jee, that post was a bit minimalist wasn't it ? Hope you find your cord soon. :) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Couldn't resist

Why is it that whenever YOU think, MY head hurts? I really wish this were clear enough to follow, because it sounds semi-interesting, but as it is, I'm just painfully confused. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: question about classic space printed 1 x 6 x 5 bricks

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:H98I20.16A@lugnet.com... (...) 2079" (...) *LOL* Because the 6970 ship was _99_ years into the future, of course! What a silly question :-) -- Cheers, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wierd shading in LDView

(...) The 1-4con0 primitive should arguably have a different name, because it is a different shape than all the other cone primitives. Specifically, it comes to a point, while all the other cone primitives are missing the point (they're open at both (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) Sorry. It's the feeling you get while looking at something extremely cool. It's kinda warm and fuzzy. (...) There aren't really any good sites for this one, but you could try www.outlawstar.org. I don't know if it's still active. Take care, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New poster, new MOC

(...) Don't sweat it. Original Macross episodes are REALLY hard to find. If all else fails you could watch the first third of Robotech. Beware the dubbing. It hurts. (...) Whenever is fine. I'm one of the worst posters ever in terms of actual (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) Thanks for joining the group! Yes, its similer to D&D, but its more of a conquer/combat game. the point of it is is to gather up as much land, loot etc. then build houses and towns on the land you have gotten. Then, govern it, and defend it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  New BrickLink Store (w/Train Stuff)

Hello All, I'd like to announce the opening of my new BrickLink store: Mark's Extras I've broken up several of the 4534 LEGO Express train sets and am offering the following: * Black Locomotive w/Tender (both motorized and non-motorized versions) * (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

(...) Hello all! Sorry for not responding sooner...i was away all day at an eyedocters trying to get a piece of wood bark out of my eye. ugh. >:p Thanks for beggining some brainstorming. I like Matts idea for combat with the different partys. Yes, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Je suis pas le seul montréalais a aimer les Lego? Wow!

Salut Stéphane, Content que tu remarque notre présence! Nous avions remarqué ta présence sur Lugnet depuis ton entrée comme membre! :-) Tu connais donc aussi Jean-Marc de Nouvelle-Écosse! Il a participé à notre dernière rencontre vendredi dernier (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  14 Imperial Officers+Palpatine

1 hour left on the above stated items! All are new and complete, never played with. (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call

Thanks Huw (...) May the lord have mercy on our souls! (...) I'm sure I could put something together. I have designed a Lego version of Steve Jackson's CarWars - might be the time to debut it. If you fancy giving it a go then put together a small (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Bulk Lot SAND GREEN plates !!!!

A bulk lot of BRAND NEW Sand Green plates from 2 copies of set 7194 YODA sculpture set is now available. An excellent opportunity to get a full assortment of Sand Green plates for one price. (URL) welcome __Kevin Salm__ ABP Lego Sales (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New to the Void

Hey Guys, Thanks for all the kind words!!! Makes me proud to be a member of .space with all of those hearty greetings :).Well, not much new-I made the top half of some battle armor last night--need an idea for the legs.Any suggestions?The way the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  300+ Lego Auctions Ending very soon!!! Super Low prices from ISLAND_OASIS

A MASSIVE 300 Lego auctions are ending around noon Eastern time Jan. 25th!! There are over 100 Minifig Auctions. All types of figs, lots of Rare ones including the Hoth Rebel from Star Wars!! Also there are 100 Special Part Auctions. Some of these (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Some support for game project...

Hi everybody, (...) Cool, count me in. I'll help in any way I can. I wasn't here when IOM was but my Hero's would love to join into the action. But just a little question, isn't it just another version of D&D game? Love LEGO, Love Castle Yaron (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?

(...) <snip> Who are you again? I mean, I see that nifty logo beside your name but I can't quite recollect who you are... (strokes chin thoughtfully...) (pause) Hi Suz!! :) Glad married life is finding you well, albeit a little busy! All the best, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark D. McKean writes: [...] (...) Hi!! I haven't gone away. But I *am* deeply involved in a number of things, other than LEGO, right now that have sapped my energy and attention. I don't know how long it'll be before I'm (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Dude! The SeaHorse is outstanding. Excellent canopy design. Put that on your "to bring to brickfest" list. HOLY TECHNIC BEAMS! Great job on the bat mobile. I can see the dynamic duo jumpin' in and it pullin' up to City Hall right now. You da man. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: A suggestion for a .space Timeline entry

"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message news:H98BnM.4xM@lugnet.com... (...) Ahh very nice. Thanks! [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .....new web site and robots.....

(...) Hi Jim, NICE take on Hammerhead - it will most definitely be on the biped list once I get around to updating it. Thanks for the kind words and keep up the nice work! (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Other Space MOCs of Mine

all of those look pretty cool and since i read the original 'challenge' post i won't get on you about the pics ;-) take more if u can love to see all the details up close :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

This is really nice Joe...I'm glad Bram x-posted or I might have missed it! The novel orientation of the cockpit is great...I'm amazed there is enough room to pull it off. The transition from cockpit to body is nice too...the slopes make it look a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Hi Duq, How is your Volvo NH doing? Will it be finished before 12th April? Today I received a fill out form for the show. You definately have to sent it back before 1th of March, because than all tables are reserved. Did you contact Jennifer and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New to the Void

I'll greet you with the words that greeted me...'Welcome! Stay awhile, make some noise!' Looks like an interesting start Austin....almost a spacey snowmobile of sorts. Looking forward to the next installment. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Other Space MOCs of Mine

Just living up to the challenge mentioned here: (URL) may have seen my recent posting of my Castle's Revenge model. :) These others were mentioned briefly in that thread, but I did not formally announce until now: FSPC Garnet, an old terraforming (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: MAN in ...blue

(...) Hello Andrea & Fabio, This is a very good looking model! My compliments! Your previous truck, the MB mixer also is a very clever truck. I looked at the MAN pictures and saw the simple but very realistic looking tipping mechanism. Creating that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  .space rulz!!

(...) well yeah thats cuz .space rulz :-D -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Your welcome. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H97KG8.ABG@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:H97E4F.DHA@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) This is just great Jeff. Any plans for an ABS form? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) from what i can see i like it take some more pics when u can :-) welcome to .space where all the real lego action is -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) Hey guys! Welcome to the fray! :) Austin, I like your MOC. Clicking on the thumbnail did not open up a larger image, but from what I can see it looks like quite the sleak little personal transport. I Look forward to seeing more! -Hendo (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

The Animated Brick Company is proud to announce that its latest brickmation video “plasticgrass” will be airing on MTV beginning Saturday, January 25, 2003. It is scheduled to be shown that day at 4:41 PM EST (during either “The Osbournes” or “Clone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) My mistake - I set my batch file on a smaller size than I expected. I'll fix those as soon as I can! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Female Technic figs

Here's an example: (URL) Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H97Hq3.1Ms@lugnet.com... (...) am (...) Female (...) Scala but (...) heads (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

I'd say Porsche 918 or 928 (I never know which is which) for the 8880. Duq "Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:H9896F.I1F@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) profile. The bulky arms work well in this situation too. Why are the pictures so small though? I'm not saying you should post 3 megapizel shots, but 300 pixels is not much bigger than a thumbnail, especially on my 19" monitor. --Bram Bram (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Legomaster! alright! Thanks man! I didn't photograph it well, but there is a 'Vend-o-Matic' machine right behind the sliding door. I'll have to add that to the 'critters' folder! I am glad you like it! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  RE: question about classic space printed 1 x 6 x 5 bricks

hi guys, I think this is my first posting in /space (beside the roll-call) although I was, I am and always will be hopelessly fallen in love with classic space. usually I'm toying around in /cad and cad is mainly the reason for a reply to this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Ah! Flash, you gotta love it. I wish I could get my hands on it, too expensive for me:( I really like your site. Well thought out, fast loading and visually pleasing with all the round shapes and bright colors. out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

CRM 114* * Reference to the movie Dr. Strangelove and the name of the amp at the beginning of Back to Future. That my little homage. (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Holy cool models, Batman. Nice work, Joe. The coolest thing on the sub is the cockpit design. Very clever both on the look and on how it opens. The Batmobile looks a little blocky on the front end, but that is a matter of taste. I would like to see (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

(...) snipped outdated store link (...) Ack! I forgot that changing my user name back to CG47 would change my store link! Here's the working link for my new store: (URL) have added a lot of new and gently used sets across a variety of themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

T-Knice! This module is so great! The deatils are nuts! I have so many favorites, I'll try to elaborate. Fist off I love the check out area AND the sliding door/airlock is fab! The video shelf is cool, and the overall design is very cool. I mean (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  8448 and 8880 real life counterparts?

Hello all, As the geek I am, yesterday I brought my 8448 car to the office and this morning the 8880. We would not agree over which real life cars were closest to each. I know neither are licensed products, but what real life cars do you think they (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call

(...) Basically you just turn up and have fun! If you have stuff to show, bring it. If you have stuff to sell or trade, bring it. If you just want to turn up and natter, buy and admire, do so! This one isn't open to the public (I believe) so it'll (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:H97tLC.B4G@lugnet.com... (...) them? (...) I suspect that if you want a couple of months they'll be 1/2 price again. Huw (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact