 Space / 20631
Re: New to the Void
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Austin Little writes:
Hey guys,

My name is Austin Little, and I too have been lurking around on Brickshelf
and other sites. I deciced to show myself, so I could get in on the fun of
.space. I have only a few MOC's, but I have more that cant be seen, cause' I
lost my camera cord :(. If you want to see my current photos go to
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15. I hope you enjoy
them. Also, I was wondering if this was a good place to share idea's. I have
a few, but they will take a while to write, so I'll do that later.

Thought I'd Show Myself,
-Austin

from what i can see i like it
take some more pics when u can :-)