 Space / 20642
Re: question about classic space printed 1 x 6 x 5 bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:20:36 GMT

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message

answer: the "L.L. 2079" at the top stands for "LegoLand (in the year) • 2079"
which is 100 year into the future of the year when the 493/926 was first
released.

question: why does the brick in 6970 have the same date, although the set
was releases in 1980 - a year later?

*LOL*

Because the 6970 ship was _99_ years into the future, of course!
What a silly question :-)

--
Cheers,
Paul