 Marketplace / Auctions / 9760
9759  |  9761
Subject:
300+ Lego Auctions Ending very soon!!! Super Low prices from ISLAND_OASIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:09:43 GMT

A MASSIVE 300 Lego auctions are ending around noon Eastern time Jan. 25th!!
There are over 100 Minifig Auctions. All types of figs, lots of Rare ones
including the Hoth Rebel from Star Wars!! Also there are 100 Special Part
Auctions. Some of these listings will be Castle parts of all types, Train
Parts (many Rare) of all types, Car Parts of all types, Slopes of all types,
along with TONS More great auctions. On top of all that we have another 50
Original Instruction & Baseplate Auctions. Lot of really cool Raised
Baseplates and Rare Instruction Books. Finally, yes Finally we are listing
another 50 Brand New Lego Auctions all from the Star Wars & Castle Themes.
One of these auctions includes 82 Stormtrooper Minifigs!!!!

These auctions are still at SUPER LOW PRICES, you will be able to get a
great deal on a whole bunch!!

Take advantage of our super huge selection and win mutiple auctions to save
on shipping.

Check them out at the link below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

GOODLUCK TO ALL!!!