 Model Team / 760
Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:19:18 GMT

Hi Duq,

How is your Volvo NH doing? Will it be finished before 12th April? Today I
received a fill out form for the show. You definately have to sent it back
before 1th of March, because than all tables are reserved. Did you contact
Jennifer and Jan-Tore? They will come as well and it's nice to stand
together I think.

Dennis Bosman

In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
I've been quite busy moving house. The computer has been in storage for a
few weeks and I'm only just after setting it up again. I now have some 2500
posts to read.....
Anyway, about the Volvo. I'm still going to build it, but it won't be in
time for Ochten/Geldermalsen. Right now all Lego is boxed and I'm too busy
painting the house, building shelves and becoming a father. I hope we can
visit though....

Cheerio,

Duq