 Model Team / 377
Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
I will build one as well:

Here’s a picture of the real one:
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/proj-en.html#nh
The truck will be loaded with a huge stripped crawler crane. Start project:
I hope very soon.

Dennis Bosman

In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
Ok fellow AFOL's!

The model are finally became a 8x4/4.
Yes, all axles are present, so now the hard part beguns.
feel free to have a look!

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
I will build one as well:

Here’s a picture of the real one:
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/proj-en.html#nh
The truck will be loaded with a huge stripped crawler crane. Start project:
I hope very soon.

Dennis Bosman

In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
Ok fellow AFOL's!

The model are finally became a 8x4/4.
Yes, all axles are present, so now the hard part beguns.
feel free to have a look!

I've always felt that Volvo make a very handsome truck, especially their
modern bonneted vehicles, but this 8x4/4 just doesn't appeal. I think
Scania's T-cab is much better looking and makes a brilliant heavy haulage
tractor, but that's just my opinion (and Dennis made a great one). Volvo's
T5 estate car was also seriously cool. Really powerful, so much so it became
a race car. It looked much better than the current range.

I'd like to see more Mercede's heavy haulers, either Actros's or the one
that came before which I feel is a classic.

Being British I also have a big loyalty to Scammell. I'm a particular fan of
both the S24(bonneted) and 26(cabover) models.

Fauns are great two!

The Lego truck world is really interesting and I'll be really interested to
see more finished models.

Steve (who is large vehicle mad :-)