 Model Team / 387
Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:34:17 GMT

Seen this Impreza 555??

Duq, a walking encycopedia?? OK, in the field of trucks and machinery. Don't
ask me about animals or stuff like that ...

In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

Steven Lane <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
And it looks like jan Tore's going to finish first.
Looks can be deceptive....

I don't like the way radiator protrudes beyond the headlight's. • That's one thing I like. Plus the sort of shoulders it has...
I'm a big
fan of the Subaru Imprezza and Mitsubishi Lancer, but that's because I'm a
rally fan. In fact a ford Focus in rally trim is the only one i like the
look of.
You must be joking. Just on looks it's my least favorite car in CMR2....
(And the handling s**** too...)

Whats it called though? It's just a number isnt it.
Beats me.... Dennis should know though, he seems like a walking encycopedia!

Duq