 Aquazone / 581
Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Bram Lambrecht writes:
This looks great, Joe!  The vertical cockpit makes for a great fish-like
profile.  The bulky arms work well in this situation too.

Thanks! Initially, I wasn't looking at the fish appearance of the cockpit.
When I built the cockpit, the first thing I noticed that the field of vision
for the pilot would be really nice, so that led me to think about a search
and rescue type of vehicle, which led me to using the arms.

I wanted the arms to be able to stow away and be a little more hydrodynamic,
and the positioning worked out really well for that. I'm very happy with how
the arms managed to fit in with the overall design so well.

Joe Meno