 Town / 5630
Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:47:08 GMT

Holy cool models, Batman.  Nice work, Joe.

The coolest thing on the sub is the cockpit design.  Very clever both on the
look and on how it opens.
The Batmobile looks a little blocky on the front end, but that is a matter
of taste.  I would like to see some closeup pics of the seat area.

Bruce