 Town / 5636
Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Giddens writes:
Dude!

The SeaHorse is outstanding.  Excellent canopy design.  Put that on your "to
bring to brickfest" list.

Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more
submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:)

HOLY TECHNIC BEAMS!  Great job on the bat mobile.  I can see the dynamic duo
jumpin' in and it pullin' up to City Hall right now.

Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I
gotta creat some minifigs...

You da man.

Thanks!

Joe Meno