 Town / 5635
Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Gil Shaw writes:
This is really nice Joe...I'm glad Bram x-posted or I might have missed it!

Me too:) Thanks, Bram!

The novel orientation of the cockpit is great...I'm amazed there is enough
room to pull it off.  The transition from cockpit to body is nice too...the
slopes make it look a little jagged,  really keeping with the briney look of it.

The interior of the wedges seems to be better used vertically. I wanted to
put more detail, like a targeting viewer, but I ran out of room.

In terms of look, I wanted this to look reasonably realistic as a
submersible, so there is an attempt at streamlinig, but not an overall focus
on smoothing the SeaHorse completely.

Good stuff.

Thanks!

Joe Meno