 Space / 20627
Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:57:00 GMT

Legomaster! alright! Thanks man! I didn't photograph it well, but there is a
'Vend-o-Matic' machine right behind the sliding door. I'll have to add that
to the 'critters' folder! I am glad you like it!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
T-Knice! This module is so great! The deatils are nuts! I have so many
favorites, I'll try to elaborate. Fist off I love the check out area AND the
sliding door/airlock is fab! The video shelf is cool, and the overall design
is very cool. I mean having two floors and all. The roof is inspired. I dig
all the dark grey tall corner slopes and the Rounded features at the back of
the store. I think its very cool how there is so much activity. Little
things and people everywhere.

Your a great builder!

Bravo!

http://www.members.aol.com/mylegomaster